Saturday, February 19, 2011

you just gotta ignite

click for high resolution pic

Okay. this picture.i just completed it today.started like 3 days ago, but ofcourse i didnt use up every single hour during that 3 days..haha.. 

this picture is entitled "you just gotta ignite" and its inspired by Katy Perry's song "Firework" and also inspired by my own life..

"You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine"

Thats that lyrics from the song. I guess i could really relate with the song. Ive had people looking down on me. judging me, hating me and ive felt really alone before, recently.but i cant let that bring me down..ive to show the all the haters that im actually better than them, prove everyone wrong. i have to ignite the light and let it shine on all those mother cb fuckers.!!.and when that happens..i wont be looking like that in the picture ofcourse..haha.. but i will be feeling exactly what the pic is showing.. 

 ..i tried my best to evoke feelings into the picture..and i hope it shows..im not really happy with the final product though.maybe ill try again next time when ive learned more graphic designing skills,

No comments:

Post a Comment