Sunday, February 20, 2011

Anna

click for high resolution picture
(but unfortunately this one does not really have much of a high resolution)


Okay...I did this for Anna after she saw  my "you just gotta ignite" picture in my Facebook..(which is also in this blog in the previous entry)
apparently she happened to really like my art and she requested me to make something out of her picture.and i couldnt be more happy to accept her request. really felt so appreciated.!!.that someone would like my art and request me to make something for them!!.i quickly got started on it on that night.and straight away the next morning after i woke up.
i thought i had completed it that morning, but after looking at it again, i realized that it fucking looked like crap and i began to edit it some more..!!.

Ohh Ohh.!!.backtrack abit, when i asked Anna what kind of result she wanted with her picture, she said "black and white or something bloody."... man.!!!.thanks alot for ur very very descriptive and very informative requirements.!!.haha..wtf..

k.anyways.. i decided to go for the black and white..i love working with cracks and smudges on photoshop, as you can see in the pic
kinda went for the "breaking apart" theme for this pic.

im so happy that Anna likes this..thanks anna.!.feel so appreciated!!. and im also very happy with the final product.. =D

and oh yea.this one does not have a really high resolution because the original picture Anna sent me was small to start with.


k!!peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment