Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sibani

Hello Guys,

click for high resolution picture

say hello to Sibani Limbu!!

Usually people ask  me to make something for them with their picture, but this time, i asked Sibani if i can use her picture for my Art instead. We re friends on Facebook and ive always noticed her profile pictures, its always good. Good in a way that her pictures are at the right contrast. not underexposed or overexposed and somehow the details in her eyes are always captured in the picture even tough it dosent look like she used a nice expensive camera..

i saw a picture on Deviantart. and it was very abstract and it used colors. i decided to make something similar of my own. Hence all the colors in this one. but for this one i didnt make it so abstract. but i will next time round.

was my first time using colors in this kind of theme. its alright right??. haha..

how's the ART ?

K .!!..BYE and thanks sibani for letting me use your picture =D

so many ideas in my head right now, but so little time.!!.


No comments:

Post a Comment